This week I decided to try my hand and making some coffee table books vs. purchasing them. I’m all for purchasing a good product — especially if the details are perfect. I thought that I would try my hand at making a simple coffee table book. This little project took a little longer than I… Continue reading Project #9: Coffee Table Book
This week is not such a mystery. + I’ve actually decided to do a bit of cleaning, and donate or give away some much needed items to make space for new ones. It’s been such a gloomy weekend, and with no natural light it makes it even harder to get a good photo, so I… Continue reading Project Interim: “Spring Cleaning”
Happy Sunday Everyone! This week I decided on a window box. I thought about shelving glued to the foam core but I would really like to find some cheap wood, and the goal was not to spend any extra money this week on materials. I figured a window box should be simple to create with… Continue reading Project #8: Window Plant Box
My lighting for my dolly house is done, and I think this is the best project that I’ve done so far, and the easiest one yet. + I had so much fun hanging these little gems. + These would even work for a standing lamp or table lamp provided I can make or find the right… Continue reading Project #7: Lighting
It seems that nothing goes as planned when I’m working on my little diorama. + I know what I want to tackle next but things happen beyond my control so I can’t procure what I need to make that particular project happen. + I always assume that giving myself a week can work in most instances, but… Continue reading Project #6: Little Details
This weekend I managed to do at least two things on my list of projects which was, touching up the foam core walls with chalk paint, adding some decals to one of the walls for decor, and cutting out a window and framing it from the inside. + In the past, I said that I wouldn’t tackle… Continue reading Project #6: Paint Touch-Up + Decals + and Window Framing
Yes finally the floor project is done + I mean really + or almost done + but just about done. My shelf (contact) paper came in last week and I couldn’t wait to put it down. I’ve used the same product on the ceilings so it was easy to install once you cut it to… Continue reading Project #5 Wrap Up: Floors Done!